Jun 9, 2010

YOUR PRETTY FACE IS GOING TO HELL

Thanks to Mishka’s June 4th opening of Coop’s, “Your Pretty Face Is Going To Hell” show, the world had an opportunity to experience a show that was not only mystifying and intriguing, but one that was inspiring on so many levels. The showcase was primarily influenced by a prior collaboration with NagNagNag on the Boryoku Genjin Kaiju figure but the well-known Coop made sure to include other sketches , paintings, special edition t-shirts, and a featured item from NagNagNag. The show will run until the 16th of June so there’s still plenty of time to check it out at 350 Broadway in Brooklyn.





>

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog so far! As I was reading this post, I was thinking of the direction I, personally, would've taken, and my focus would've been on the guy that spilled Melissa's drink. LOL My mind works a lot differently than most I guess.

    ReplyDelete